- Create an account with your student’s ID number, where you may prepay online with a credit/debit card.
- You may also set up options that you may not want your child to have the ability to pay for with this money. (Example: Anything that costs extra like a second milk, a second entrée, or snacks from the snack cart.)
- You still have the option to give your child cash on a daily basis in addition to adding money to the account on sendmoneytoschool.com.
To pay your child’s lunch bill:
- Cash (preferably in a sealed envelope labeled with your child’s name and teacher)
- Personal check made out to Merrill Community Schools with “lunch money + student’s name” in the memo
- Make a payment at sendmoneytoschool.com
As a school community, we believe in the importance of cultivating creative compassionate leaders prepared for lifelong success by fostering the intellectual, emotional, and physical well being of each individual.