Early College Program
Merrill Community Schools are re-envisioning our students’ educational and career opportunities. To help prepare all learners for success in their first year of postsecondary education, we have established Merrill Community Early College (MCEC). MCEC will enable students to graduate with college credits up to an Associate’s degree and/or vocational certifications.
Students electing to participate in MCEC will have the opportunity to complete up to 62 college credits or a full vocational certificate at NO COST.
- Ability to register for college courses before general public
- Paid tuition and fees (textbook assistance is also available)
- Individualized planning and support
- Technology provided a along with a mentor for support
Merrill Community Early College post-secondary partners
- over 12 vocational programs such as carpentry and building trades, HVAC, electrician, pipe fitting, welding, plumbing and insulation
- job placement assistance
- AWS certified and NCCER welding and carpentry courses offered on Merrill High School campus
- NCCER accredited training center
Over 200 vocational, degree and certification programs available on Merrill’s campus, online or on Delta’s main campus.
Interested in learning more? Complete the following form and a staff member will contact you. We are excited to continue to provide you with this exceptional opportunity. Please contact Tara Mager at email@example.com or 989-643-7231 with additional questions.
As a school community, we believe in the importance of cultivating creative compassionate leaders prepared for lifelong success by fostering the intellectual, emotional, and physical well being of each individual.