Guidance and Counseling is a program of services and information offered to assist students with their educational,
career and personal planning.
Students can receive help in the following areas:
- Career Counseling, Information and Planning
- College Information and Planning
- Scholarship and Financial Aid Information
- Academic Advising on High School Program to Follow
- Course Selection and Scheduling
- Personal Counseling on Individual Matters and Concerns
- School Records Review
- Job Placement Information
- Information on Special Educational and Training Programs
October 25, 2019
November 14, 2019
As a school community, we believe in the importance of cultivating creative compassionate leaders prepared for lifelong success by fostering the intellectual, emotional, and physical well being of each individual.